This recipe designed by Julie Bavant is ideal for a good start to the day while beautifying your skin. This chia parfait, made with vegetable milk, is full of ingredients with antioxidant benefits to revitalize and strengthen your skin from the moment you wake up.
For the followers of our Oxygenation cosmetic-drinking care, this breakfast recipe will help optimize the effects of the treatment. Its ingredients will create a synergy of actions with the active ingredients present in this formula that protects against oxidative stress.
The ingredients, for two people
To make this gourmet breakfast, you will need :
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 250ml of vegetable milk, the one of your choice
- 1 teaspoon matcha tea
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 vegetable yoghurts
- 1 mango
- 2 mint leaves
The benefits of the ingredients
- Chia seeds are foods rich in fatty acids, omega 3, calcium and potassium. They are known for their ability to provide antioxidants and amino acids, which will participate in the reconstitution of key skin proteins such as elastin and collagen . Its rich composition in omega 3, helps to strengthen the skin's hydrolipidic barrier, which protects it from external agents.
- Matcha tea, is a powerful natural antioxidant rich in catechins and tannins, powerful polyphenols that reduce inflammation and protect skin proteins against degradation. Matcha tea is a precious ally for the skin because it helps it to defend itself against external aggressions (pollution, tobacco, etc.). In addition, it will boost the skin structure by protecting collagen and elastin, molecules necessary for the skin's good health and for its firm and supple appearance at the same time.
- Coconut milk is rich in proteins and calcium. It is also known for its richness in fatty acids, necessary for the skin to strengthen the skin barrier.
- Mango is a fruit rich in fibers, vitamins and polyphenols. 100g of mango, brings you more than 30% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin C. A rich composition which makes it an ideal partner to protect yourself from pollution. Be careful not to abuse it, as it is a fruit rich in sugar. Other fruits can be substituted, such as citrus or red fruits, which are rich in antioxidants.
- Soak the chia seeds in the vegetable milk of your choice, add a nice teaspoon of good quality matcha tea and, if you wish, a tablespoon of coconut sugar.
- Mix well with a fork and leave to stand for about 20 minutes in a cool place.
- Once the chia has swollen well, pour a nice tablespoon of it into the bottom of a glass. Cover with vegetable yoghurt, sweetened to your taste.
- Finish with a generous final tablespoon of chia pudding. Set aside in a cool place to cut a mango into nice cubes. - Serve with a nice portion of fresh mango and a few mint leaves.
The little extra: you can flavor your yoghurt or chia pudding with a few zests of yellow lemon or a hint of scraped vanilla bean.