Birch water, mainly composed of birch sap, has been known for centuries for its fortifying and purifying virtues. Loaded with minerals and trace elements, birch sap is harvested in spring. When the snow melts, the birch filters water through the soil and its roots. This water, loaded with nutrients and energy, is then carried to the tree tops to provide all the elements necessary for the health of the future buds. This water is birch sap. The composition and quality of birch sap depends on the richness of the soil from which the tree draws its water. The wilder and more natural a forest is, the more isolated from human pollution, the richer its soil will be in nutrients. That is why birch sap evoleum is extracted from the purest and least polluted forests in the world.
Rich in manganese and low in calories, birch water is a vegetable and organic drink known for its anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, draining and detoxifying properties. It is the detox drink to integrate all year round into your well-being and beauty routine. Birch water can be enjoyed on its own or as a beauty infusion for a singular gustatory pleasure.
Beauty infusion: the benefits of this new healthy drink
The principle of the beauty infusion is simple, we let infuse in birch water, fruits, vegetables, fresh herbs, in season and preferably from organic farming. The beauty infusion evoleum reveals all its flavour and its detoxifying and revitalizing virtues. It can be consumed throughout the year and brings many benefits to the body.
The virtues of birch water combined with the vitamins and minerals of the infused fruits and vegetables will cleanse the organs of toxins assimilated by the body throughout the year. The beauty infusion is known for its benefits on the skin, moisturizing it and protecting it from premature cell aging.
The sun is back and with it this springtime recipe of evoleum beauty infusion, thought by the naturopath evoleum Aurélie Fleschen. This beauty drink will be perfect to hydrate and detoxify you during the beautiful days.
To make this beauty infusion, you will need :
- a few liters of birch evoleum water
- some turmeric stems
- 1 cucumber
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- a few sprigs of rosemary
The benefits of the ingredients
- Birch water, composed mainly of birch sap, is a drink rich in manganese and known for its detoxifying & antioxidant virtues.
- Cucumber, is a vegetable rich in potassium and vitamin K.
- Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, which is also known to be a blood purifier.
- Lemon is a fruit rich in vitamin C and is also considered an immune booster.
- Orange is rich in antioxidants as well as vitamin C.
- Rosemary is highly appreciated for its diuretic and antioxidant virtues.
Preparation-wise, it's pretty simple.
- Place the birch evoleum water in the fridge.
- Wash the fruit and vegetables, then cut the cucumber and turmeric into thin strips. Cut the lemons and oranges into slices. Note that it is important to keep the skin of the fruits and vegetables because it contains many vitamins. It is therefore best to use fresh, organically grown produce.
- Put everything in a jar and add the rosemary. - You can now pour the birch water over it and leave to infuse for three to four hours, while the fruit flavors the water.
- Don't forget to add ice cubes 15 minutes before serving to add a touch of freshness to your beauty infusion. - Once ready, prepare a glass by placing a few pieces of the fruit and vegetables from the recipe in the bottom of the glass.
- You can now enjoy your detox drink with an evoleum straw in complete serenity ...
To consume without moderation!
Preservation advice: do not exceed 48 hours in order not to lose the benefits of the drink and its freshness.